NIKON D70 CAMERA SETTINGS : CAMERA SETTINGS
Nikon d70 camera settings : Nikon d60 camera for sale : Best value for money compact digital camera
Nikon D70 Camera Settings
- The Nikon D70 is a digital single-lens reflex camera, introduced at the 2004 PMA Annual Convention and Trade Show, as Nikon's first affordable consumer-level digital SLR, and a competitor to the Canon EOS 300D. It was often sold in a "kit-package" with the Nikon 18-70mm AF-S lens.
- (setting) mise en scene: arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- A piece of metal in which a precious stone or gem is fixed to form a piece of jewelry
- The place or type of surroundings where something is positioned or where an event takes place
- The place and time at which a play, novel, or film is represented as happening
- (setting) the context and environment in which something is set; "the perfect setting for a ghost story"
- (setting) context: the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event; "the historical context"
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
Nikon Coolpix S70 12.1MP Digital Camera with 3.5-inch OLED Touch Screen and 5x Wide Angle Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom (Black & Black)
One look at the Coolpix S70 s incredible OLED screen and you will instantly recognize the benefits of this exciting technology bright, vivid color reproduction, sharp contrast, and absence of afterimages. This combined with Nikons innovative Clear Color Display technology make the large 3.5-inch OLED display a real eyeful. The Coolpix S70 also introduces highly responsive new capacitive touch screen technology. A sure and immediate response at the lightest touch adds fun and intuitive feel to every camera operation.
Whibal test - Things in My Kitchen
Testing out my Whibal cards.
Shot in RAW under household Fluorescent lights with WB set at Auto +3. It looked worse under all other Auto and even worse in all Fluorescent WB settings. Below is corrected version using light gray Whibal in photoshop RAW dialog.
I also set a custom whitebalance using coffee lid and it came out nearly identical to the corrected whibal version.
I learned that it was the Tint value that was really throwing things off. When I adjusted the tint on the Auto WB to be +21, it looked a lot better though not quite as good as the WhiBal/Custom versions.
WhiBal = 2850K tint +22
Custom WB = 2800K tint +21
Auto +3 WB = 2950K tint +5
Fluorescent +3 WB = 3000K tint -6
Fluorescent Preset in PSCS RAW dialog = 3800K tint +21
Other camera settings:
Nikon D70 with 50mm 1.8D
ISO 400 at 1/10 sec at f4.5
Matrix Meter, focused on "l" in "Total".
tripod, shutter triggered by IR remote.
2 100 Watt Compact fluorescent bulbs within a Dome overhead + plus a tube type fluorescent over to my right on wall.
I hardly ever (read NEVER) like photos with an aperture between the two extremes. (I am a 2.8/22.0 kind of girl so far.) So I decided to purposefully look at the photos with apertures in the middle range. And I do like this one, which is a bit blurred but not too blurred. I like the headlights on the car (they used to actually shine!) and the bumps on the corner of the blue fence. Also, I wanted to include a photo with a higher ISO to demonstrate the graininess. I think it works for me, not against me, in this photo.
Shot with a Nikon D70, 28.0-70.0 f/2.8 lens, f/9.0, 1/4 sec, focal length 52mm, ISO 800
nikon d70 camera settings
Telephoto zoom lenses with excellent cost performance and optimized for use with digital SLR cameras. Capable of macro photography, this lens has a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300 mm focal length. It's the ideal high performance lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range. It also has a switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a maximum close-up magnification from 1:2.9 to 1:2. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass in this lens provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration.
The Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras features a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300 millimeter focal length. An excellent cost performance telephoto zoom lens for digital and 35mm SLR cameras, this lens also has a switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200 millimeters and 300 millimeters. The minimum focusing distance 59.1 inches at all zoom settings. Optimized for digital photography, the lens features SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass for excellent correction of chromatic aberration.
digital olympus camera
fisheye 35mm camera
pinhole camera make
infrared camera inc
canon s90 camera
car hidden camera
nikon slr camera lens