PROMOTIONAL DISPOSABLE CAMERA : DISPOSABLE CAMERA
Promotional disposable camera : Pentax km film camera : Casio digital camera service.
Promotional Disposable Camera
- The disposable or single-use camera is a simple box camera sold with a roll of film installed, meant to be used once. Most use focus free lenses. Some are equipped with an integrated flash unit, and there are even waterproof versions for underwater photography.
- Of or relating to the publicizing of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness
- (promotion) act of raising in rank or position
- of or relating to serving as publicity; "promotional fares"
- (promotion) a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas"
Promotional Cars & Trucks, 1934-1983: Dealership Vehicles in Miniature
Promotional cars and trucks are miniature vehicles used by car and truck dealerships and manufacturers to promote the sale of their vehicles. Each example was produced for one year, then discontinued when the new models came out. For this reason, and their appeal to the car lover in general, promotionals have a popularity enjoyed by comparatively few collectibles. This new book presents a complete list of promotional cars and trucks, including manufacturer and current value, in a model-by-model chart. The charts are heavily illustrated with over 500 beautiful color photos, showing the full range of vehicles available. This comprehensive book will appeal to promotional vehicle collectors, toy collectors, and automobile and truck buffs alike!
Disposable camera photo 7
The Fab Collective went back to basics to attempt to answer the question of whether the photographer or the camera makes the picture. Each armed with a disposable camera we hit the streets of Liverpool for a couple of hours on an overcast November afternoon to see what shots we could get.
I decided to get 27 photos of myself with strangers with my camera. These are the results. Some pictures are better than others but I've decided to put them up because all of the strangers I met and photographed today were lovely people who I want to remember, as I couldn't have completed my project without them.
I found a couple of expired 12 pose kodak fun ("Ricard" pastis promotional) disposable cameras priced 50 cents at a flea market... I went radical here, never looked through the viewfinder (well it was a plastic frame) and of course most of the pics are unbearable, but I saved some. No postprocessing.
slr camera prices
red casio camera
canon camera cable
hidden camera ideas
mobiola web camera s60v2
instant camera fuji
color waterproof ccd camera
camera shops in tottenham court road