UK SPEED CAMERA DATABASE - CAMERA DATABASE
Uk speed camera database - Compact digital camera waterproof
Uk Speed Camera Database
- (Speed cameras) A traffic enforcement camera (also road safety camera, road rule camera, photo radar, speed camera, Gatso) is a system, including a camera which may be mounted beside on over a highway or installed in an enforcement vehicle to detect traffic regulation violations, including
- Speed limit enforcement is the action taken by appropriately empowered authorities to check that road vehicles are complying with the speed limit in force on roads and highways.
- (Speed Cameras) This layer includes Traffic Calming Speed Camera locations within the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and Surrounding Area.
- Database is an online open access scientific journal that publishes peer-reviewed research for the presentation of novel ideas in database research and biocuration.
- A structured set of data held in a computer, esp. one that is accessible in various ways
- an organized body of related information
- A database consists of an organized collection of data for one or more uses, typically in digital form. One way of classifying databases involves the type of their contents, for example: bibliographic, document-text, statistical.
- United Kingdom: a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
- UK is the eponymous debut album by the progressive rock supergroup UK. It features John Wetton (formerly of Family, King Crimson, Uriah Heep and Roxy Music), Eddie Jobson (fomerly of Curved Air, Roxy Music and Frank Zappa), Bill Bruford (formerly of Yes and King Crimson) and Allan Holdsworth (
- United Kingdom
- .uk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom. As of April 2010, it is the fourth most popular top-level domain worldwide (after .com, .de and .net), with over 8.6 million registrations.
Cobra XRS 9965 15 Band Radar and Laser Detector
The Cobra XRS 9965 is a 15 band radar/ laser detector with super extreme range Super heterodyne technology that provides maximum detection range and the best possible advance warning to even the fastest of the instant-on radar guns. This unit hits the market sporting a new 1.5" full color touch screen display with 3D graphics which provides simple set up and easy to view alerts, both day and night. The XRS9965 includes an option to upgrade to GPS locator connectivity for Speed & Red Light Cameras (Speed & Red Light Camera database available for download at www.cobra.com). With this option, you will be warned of fixed speed and red light cameras, speed traps and dangerous intersections across North America. The AURA database is updated daily and provides the industry's mose complete and accurate coverage (GPS locator purchase required to receive service). Other features include innovative pop mode radar gun detection capability as well VG-2 Alert, and Spectre Alert. This unit also has strobe alert which provides advance alert of approaching emergency vehicles, as well as a digital signal strength meter, city/ highway selector, automute, IntelliMute, Smart Power, IntelliShield tri-level city mode, dimmer, LaserEye 360 degree detection, KU Band Detection, Safety Alert, memory function, and battery voltage display/ low battery warning. This product is FCC Compliant, is RoHS certified lead free, and comes in packaging made of recyclable materials.
The XRS 9965 provides total protection and peace of mind with Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne Technology, detecting all 15 radar/laser bands with super-fast lock-on detection circuitry. The unit provides extra detection range and the best possible advance warning of even the fastest POP mode radar guns Other features include a touchscreen interface, full-color ExtremeBright DataGrafix display, Voice Alert, car battery voltage display/low car battery warning and much more. An optional GPS Locator is available with the AURA Database (subscription required) to alert you to verified Speed and Red Light Camera locations, dangerous intersections, and reported Speed Trap locations for entire United States and Canada.
XRS 9965 Features
Detects 7 radar, 6 laser and 2 safety signals. Radar signals include X Band, K Band, Ka Superwide, Ku Band, VG-2, Spectre I and Spectre IV+. Laser signals include LTI 20-20, Ultra Lyte, ProLaser, ProLaser III, Stalker LIDAR and Speedlaser. Safety signals include Safety Alert and Strobe Alert.
Spectre I Undetectable
Provides complete immunity to Spectre I radar detector-detectors.
Spectre Alert I/IV+
Alerts user when they are under surveillance of Spectre I/IV+ radar detector-detectors.
Provides complete immunity to VG-2 radar detector-detectors.
The XRS 9965 features a 1.5-inch full color graphic interface that makes setting up the radar detector fast and easy. Simply tap on the menu screen tab and scroll through the menus to set user settings such as the display colors, city/highway modes, IntelliMute, Frequency Display Mode and other preferences, as well as the alert settings including turning on or off POP Mode, the detection of certain Bands and Low Car Battery Warning.
The display provides enhanced data display in easy-to-read vivid colors, and allows user to select from 5 different color schemes to match dash illumination (Full Color, Blue, Orange, Green and Red).
1.5-inch full color graphic interface with touchscreen control.
Suction mounting bracket included.
Add GPS locator and access the AURA camera & driving database (subscription required) and other GPS-enabled features.
Allows the user to dim the radar detector display enhancing night driving visibility.
Automatically mutes the alert tone for enhanced driver convenience.
Picture-in-picture shows radar/laser alerts simultaneously with GPS locator based alerts.
Warns driver with specific voice annunciation of the signal being detected.
IntelliShield False Signal Rejection
3-Level City Mode offers the best false signal rejection in both urban and rural areas.
Warns drivers of the presence and/or approaching emergency vehicles, railroad crossing, and road hazard locations equipped with Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert transmitters.
A Cobra exclusive, works with tens of thousands of emergency vehicles currently equipped with traffic light controlling strobe emitters. Provides advance warning of the presence and/or approach of emergency vehicles.
Automatically shuts off power to the unit when ignition is turned off.
Relative speed sensing auto shutdown feature will render your detector undetectable by currently available radar detector-detectors.
Provides accurate, current vehicle speed using Global Positioning System.
8-Point Electronic Compass
Automatically provides an accurate electronic direction heading.
Stay Set Electronic Memory
Electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed.
EasySet Programming Menu
User-friendly mode selection/setting with visual guidance.
Digital Signal Strength Meter
Provides the driver with relative proximity to the target using 5-level digital signal strength meter.
POP Mode Radar Gun Detection
Detects the latest POP Mode Radar Gun (Super-fast Instant-On Mode)
S-XRS Maximum Performance Technology
New and improved Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne (S-XRS) detection technology, with its super-fast radar lock-on detection circuitry, provides maximum detection range and best possible advance warning to even the fastest of POP mode radar guns.
Car Battery Voltage Display/Low Car Battery Warning
Provides approximate voltage of your car's battery and also alerts user whenever car battery voltage falls below 11.9 volts.
Optional Features Available With Addition of GPS Locator
AURA Camera & Driving Database
GPS-based technology warns the driver of fixed speed and red light cameras, speed traps and dangerous intersections across North America. The AURA database is updated daily and provides the industry's most complete and accurate coverage and reliability.
This Patent-Pending Techonology provides information about the direction of Location Based Alerts relative to your moving vehicle using Global Positioning System.
Programmable Up to 1,000 Location Alerts
Add up to 1,000 location-based alerts of your choice.
Programmable Speed Alert
Provides alert when exceeding driver-preset speed limit.
Provides accurate, current vehicle speed using Global Positioning System.
Provides accurate latitude/longitude information using Global Positioning System.
8-Point GPS Compass
Provides accurate, 8-point directional reading using Global Positioning System.
What's in the Box
XRS 9965 Detector Unit, Coiled 12V DC Power Cord, Windshield Suction Mounting Bracket, Instruction Manual
I'm not a huge fan of the TV Licensing Authority (although I love the fact that the licence means that UK TV is far from rubbish), but I do like their current run of adverts. It's not that original, but they've avoided the "city at night" version and this does somehow have the dingy sixties look of the real city.
the newest canon camera
adjustable camera tripod
hidden camera aunty photo
canon camera strap
camera shop harrogate
motion activated game camera
buy camera japan
micromax non camera phones